CHARACTER ANIMATION REEL
1. FREE RANGE VFX ANIMATION — an animation test I did while completing a mentorship at Free Range VFX. The audio is pulled from an existing Ngena advertisement, and the rig is Free Range VFX's. I grew so much as an animator from this experience!
2. HORNET — KROGER "CUISINE EXCHANGE" — I contributed modeling, shading, and animation work on this spot! Enjoy my animations, scuffed-up suitcases, and fridge spread, to which I contributed character posing and photo layout.
3. FRAMESTORE — GEICO "LEO THE LIZARD" — I animated the Geico Gecko character ONLY. Leo's animation is courtesy of Animal Logic. I learned a lot about the Framestore pipeline and adapted my animation workflow to the Geico Gecko's very particular, gentlemanly style.
4. HORNET — ANIMATION — a fun animation test I completed at the beginning of my CG internship at Hornet! I used their new Kroger rigs. I'm excited to share the other work I animated at Hornet when it comes out!
5. "TWIN SPARKS" — animated a shot for the senior thesis, Twin Sparks (2023), created by Ollie Yao and Heather Yun.
6. HOPR — GOOGLE "FLIP I/O" — I was responsible for previs and animation for this spot which promotes the launch of Google's online card game, Flip I/O.
7. PERSONAL PROJECT — WALK TO SIT — I completed this animation at Animation Mentor in the Spring of 2023 under the guidance of Zachary Rahman. Rig courtesy of Animation Mentor.
8. PERSONAL PROJECT — LEOPARD ANIMATION — a personal project I completed in January 2023. I focused on capturing the leopard's weight and mechanics. Rig by Truong CG.
Thanks for watching! ✿